Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PANtastic!


This blog is a thank you dedicated to my mum. I joyfully received a Stanley Rogers set of 3 pots and 2 pans plus 3 baking trays and 2 pairs of track pants! Harris Scarfe was having a big sale and I am the benefactor! :) The pots were quite the bargain originally $300 mum bought them for $100! AWESOME. The pots and pans have a 25 year guarantee and are cast iron with stainless steel handles. There are matching clear lids to all of them as well (except the griddle pan). Oh joy! I made stir fry last night and it was bliss swishing the veggies around in the pan, they didn't even THINK about sticking! Mum, you would be happy to know I have followed the care instructions to the letter, washing in warm water first and heating with veggie oil for a few minutes before first use- to ensure the optimum non stick lastability. I so appreciate the change to something high quality and am determined to take good care of it. So... anyone need some second rate, second hand pots and pans? You know where to come. Thanks again Mum! (ps. the pun in the title is for your enjoyment)

No comments: