Monday, June 9, 2008

And so it begins...

Here my journey begins. Or rather the online account of my journey. It all started some many months ago when I became pregnant with my first child... well, to cut a long story short, I am now full time at 'home' with my two young girls. Esther who is two and Charlotte who is 2 months! I have recently decided that I am going to absolutely and utterly embrace the 'stay at home mum' life, love it and live it to the full! Which includes; combatting clutter and discovering space saving solutions, creating culinary delights, handcrafting masterpieces to adorn my home and most importantly; becoming the (increasingly) loving wife and wise mother God has created me to be! Thus will follow; my adventures to achieve these lofty goals. I hope you enjoy my adventures. And remember, choose life!

No comments: